"Steak Hard Tacos, please"
"Mild"
"Little to None Sour Cream"
"Cheese and Lettuce"
"And can I also get a bag of chips and guacamole?"
So, I went to Chipotle for the first time this summer in Fremont. I had gone once to the Chipotle in Cupertino but that doesn't count.
But if you know me, or knew me Senior year, you would know that this is a complete outrage! I used to go to Chipotle at least four days a week and sometimes I would go twice a day - during school and afterschool. I would ditch school just do I could get Chipotle. I guess you could say this is boarderline Chipotle-Addiction or maybe even addiction. WHATEVER - I admit it. I was a Chipotle Addict. It got to the point where the ladies knew me and knew somewhat about my life. And I got some free chips here and there.
During Senior year, I would ditch school but not until 11am - because that's when Chipotle opened. Normally this was during Statistics (Sorry Mr. E - not like you noticed). But I would go, sometimes with people - KJ, Wintha, Roxy. And we would sometimes swing by Panera. But Chipotle. And I would take my friends' orders and come back to school with a box or two of Chipotle - it was amazing. And some how I only managed two absences on my report card thing. But then again, fwiends and I would ditch school for all kinds of food - or I guess just sushi and food. But more Chipotle than anything. Or at least I would.
Oh how much Chipotle loved us - they gave us a hella good discount for a fundraiser/present we had for our class at the end of the year. And then fwiends and I took it home. Slash we got special orders.
There was a time last summer, I had gone to Chipotle during the day to get food for my dad and me and the lady was all nice to me and what not. And then later that day one of my friends had gone, and said "Hey I saw your friend here earlier." Yeah - a little ridculous.
I remember I came home for Winter Break and Spring Break and the lady I know at the one in Newark said to me, "oh I haven't seen you in awhile, where's your boyfriend?"
I think most of my allowance went to Chipotle. "You're Welcome"
Oh Chipotle ::swoons::
But when I went there last night - it just wasnt the same. It didn't taste the same. I don't know if it was what Chipotle meant to me that it tasted so good or that I was in a Chipotle phase.
I think I am in a spaghetti phase.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
herrooooo! you are redonkulous ms wu. hahaha
Post a Comment