_fall quarter '08 is done
_winter break is going
_i found my agenda (yes it was lost)
_how i met yo mama
mentionables.
_malls&people
_paper-source
_videogames
_talks&happiness
Another quarter gone by; so fast. It's always sort of weird to think that I am growing up (because I am sure there are many times when I don't really act my age or even my shoe size) My fourth quarter gone by; not really that momentus (for right now, I suppose). Maybe when I look back later on in my life, I'll think..."Wow, that fourth-quarter-of-my-college-life..."
Though I am not really sure what I could possibly say about this quarter. OH WAIT!
_Living on my own (with housemates of course), but living off campus. 120PT! It took us three months to finally get a couch but we did. Not only did it take us three months but two couches before this one and how many mice - I think 2 or 3. Thank you to everyone that helped with carrying/hauling/carrying/hauling/removingx2/carrying/hauling. (Geoff, Michael, Chriag, Geoff's Volvo, Norman, Norman's Minivan, Isaiah's Truck, & the minor help of the rest of the 1640 boys). It also took Irene and me three months to finally finish decorating our room - or - at least putting up our picture frames. Oh! We threw a small thing, you know what? I am not even going to say "threw." We had people over, and then got yelled at by our neighbors, or Joann did because she was outside. Let's just cut to the chase, our house is not for parties, it's more of a home-y house, the kind where you come home to and wake up in.
_VROOM VROOM - I got to take my car, which is definetly nice to have. Sorry to my Prius and the CR-V for all the harm I potinetially put you through and for all the hills that Santa Cruz has. To my Prius, I am super sorry for all the driving on 17 - I am sure you are tired.
_School&Working - This is the first quarter where I was working while I was a full-time student. And you know what...I hope I am not jinxing anything but it actually isn't/wasn't that bad. I think if anything it made me work harder. And it was also nice because I had job where they were very flexible about hours. :-)
^okay that was a lot of words, I don't expect anybody to read all of that. Too many words in such a small space. This isn't a book. I tend to like lists. You know what? I love lists. It's so much easier to read. Taaank goodness.
a break from the all the words,.

look at the two on the side, aren't they the cutest?!
It's weird how college changes people, I mean not just people changing because of a different environment but how people change from each other.
The other day ChrisTee and I went to NewParkMall and we ran into all these different people from our high school and people that we use to sort of be close with and now...it's a little awkward.
I am not sure if it's because (A) I have become more awkward (B) We just have nothing to say to each other (C)
****This post is not finished. I had wrote it a couple days ago with the intention of finishing it sometime soon. But now, I don't really remember my train of thought. SIGH.

No comments:
Post a Comment