Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Here's to March

March Madness
1. the three best weekends of basketball
I really thing if you're not someone who is interested in basketball, I really think you should take a look at the 65 teams that play in the Big Dance.
In my opinion, I think it's some of the best basketball you'll watch. These students (yes, when it comes down to it, they are still students in college) play their heart out. It's not like the NBA where they are playing for money. These NCAA Men's Basketball players are playing "for-real" basketball. I am not sure how I else I can put it, but it's true. You play to keep your season alive. Because it's not like the NBA where you play a best of 7 series, where a team can eff it up one night. No, in the NCAA if you don't have a good night, say goodbye to the rest of your season.
2. making brackets.
Sometimes, I wouldn't past me to say I have a gambling/competition problem. But march madness, is also about Selection Sunday and making a bracket. And betting!
But stupid Stephanie this year forgot to pick a championship in on of her brackets. FML moment


April is right around the corner.
beaches. spring. BIRTHDAYs

No comments: