Saturday, April 25, 2009

Here's to David Stern

So it's that time of the year...NBA Playoffs

I used to love watch the playoffs with my dad, but now it's just boring. Not because of my dad or anything but because of a man named David Stern.

...Always trying to make money. I can't blame him or anyone. I mean all of us are trying to make a living but I am sure David Stern makes enough money already. I mean fining kiddies for this and that.

But really we all know why the playoffs are best of 7 series...more money.

I think the NBA Playoffs should be like the NCAA but I suppose with a smaller bracket. Or maybe even a best of 3 series. You play 7 games, you can fuck up the first 3 and win the next 4. Where does the actual playing begin? It should start from the first tip-off till that buzzer sounds at the end of the fourth quarter.

Did any of you watch the Utah v. LA game tonight? Utah just gave up. In March Madness...you play the entire game, whether you're down 25...20...or 15. You play till the end.

David Stern...let's play some basketball.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

A to the fucking MEN.

GEO Foot said...

i dont think any nba team has come back from down 3...i actually think the only team in pro sports to do so is the redsox back in 06 against the yankees....just sayin...




but yeah i feel you...