Monday, June 30, 2008

Here's to Beginning of Summer Birthdays

Starting the third week of summer aka starting summer school at DeAnza. I am taking what is equivalent to C2 at UCSC. I can barely do classes that meet twice a week for an hour and forty minutes, so meeting Monday through Thursday for TWO hours and TEN minutes is sort of a pain in the ass.

I am currently hungry and waiting for dinner.
I have used up one Yoswirl car already. So I am a F.A., but ya know.
I am currently catching up on Sex and the City.
I am loving Jon and Kate plus 8.
I am excited the Summer Olympics are coming soon.

Here's to John Sherrod's EIGHTEENTH Birthday!
yes, I said 18th. the oldest looking out of all of us, is the youngest.

Happy 18th Birthday Johnny!











WHAEVAAAMAJAAALEUIZER!








She had to go back to HAAAAVAAAAD so early :-(








Yes, he wears any eyepatch.








Here's to Danielle 19th Birthday! Her birthdays are always somewhat themed. Bright-coloreded roller skating party.

To the only one who stayed on for the entire time, and let me tell you. It was tiring. Tooo many weird and creepy people at Cal-Skate Milpitas just an FYI.









All of us in our bright clothes.

No comments: