Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Here's to Summer Starting

summer is also known as the shitshow to be apart of.

Summer has officially started, and I have to say I love it! Don't me wrong, I miss Santa Cruz and the people associated with it, but I don't miss school. Oh! And you know the best part? I start summer school in a week and a half. LOVELY. JUST LOVELY.

But I guess, I have been just chilling for the past couple days, which I don't hate. We celebrated Father's Day by going to the Cheesecake Factory on Saturday; not Sunday, but Saturday. WAIT! But let me tell you the reason why we went on Saturday and not on Sunday. My Dad wanted to watch the Laker game. -_- WHATEVER. The Lakers ended up losing the NBA 2008 Finals, so it's okay.

I mean I use to be a huge Laker fan, but I think it was only because of my dad. But now, I don't really like the Lakers. They are just every unlikable. I feel like Kobe deserves to win, since it is practically only him on the court with a yellow/purple jersey on. But the championship is to an entire team, not just because of one person. And I am planning on living in Boston when I grow up, soo... Congratulation to the Boston Celtics. And Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, and Kevin Garnett needed to get a ring before they have to leave the NBA.

In the F.A. aspect of my life...I found where I will spend most of money. Last year, it was Chipotaaalay and Puff Changs. This year, I feel liek YoSwirl is going to win. I went there twice in one day. Once in the afternoon with ChrisTee, Nielle, and KJ. And then one time before they were about to close with KJ and the brother of KJ. Tell me why we saw some friends from our highschool and they were just plain rude. They acted like they didn't know us. PUHLEASSSE! We were practically like BFFs for like a couple months. RUDE. Oh! I had Lee's Sandwhich today for lunch with ChrisTee. When I was in Santa Cruz with Weenie, Joann and Melissa, we had MickeyDee's. Tonight, we cooked at Emma's (pictures below). We had Sushi Bowl, Pasta, Brushetta, Blueberry Muffins, and MOCHI!

I feel like I have applied at so many places in the past two days. I am so tired. Somebody just hire me!

I just want to have found a house to live in next year too. Cross your fingers for us, please :-)

Here's to the Chef - making brushetta













Here's to Wearing Sunglasses Inside - because in all honesty it was way to bright.












Here's to my DISASTER of a BestFriend - who needs to learn how to mix her food properly.
















Here's to "the Bubble" Picture













Here's to Having Freaks as Friends - that I love!














Here's to Magic Tricks








Here's to the Start of a Memorable Summer

1 comment:

GEO Foot said...

dang you posted and i missed it...WHOOPS!