Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Here's to Jon and Kate Plus 8

Oh My Gee, I didn't know about this show till Jennifer Sue mentioned it to me and made me youtube.com when she visited in Santa Cruz.
I think Melissa mentioned it once in the dining hall but I wasn't really paying attention, whoops. My bad. But ya know.

I love this show! It is my show of the summer. I rush home sometimes to catch an episode.

Today there is like a mini-marathon. I am in heaven. If you don't watch this show, you should. It's on TLC - Cable CH 50, or if you have HDTV it is 752. It's so good in HDTV.

These kids are so cute. They are quarter Korean and three-fourths white. If you know pretty well, you would know that I hope to marry a white man or at least someone who is half white, so I will have pretty babies/kids. I remember Jennifer and I would say we would marry a Dutchman so we would have hot kids like Kristen Krueuk (from Smallville). We're just looking out for our kids' future.

AND AND AND the best part there are EIGHT of them! Not including the parents. SHIIIIT!












Not going to lie, there are some of them I don't really like and just find annoying.

Cara - she's the oldest. I don't know she is just so much better than her twin sister Mady who is annoying. She is pretty quiet.














Leah & Alexis - part of the sextuplets. They are so cute. Hannah not so much. There was this cute thing Alexis did. She had a little duck robe on was going QUACK QUACK.












No comments: