Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Here's to "Plans"

Even though DeathCabforCutie had a cd called "Plans" that came out awhile ago, I am still excited for the Fray's cd that is coming out this year called "Plans" as well. I think I have heard at least three of their new songs, and they seem a lot more chill. Which is nice, I am going for chill this year. If you want to youtube.com:
  • Dixie
  • Absolute
  • Happiness
  • Uncertainty
  • Fail
  • Ungodly Hour
  • Amistad
I think they are going for one word titles. I really enjoyed Happiness. I think I will enjoy Uncertainty when it comes out. OH! And I am super excited for their concert whenever it comes out. I am thinking I will probably go to two, if time and money permits. One in the Bay Area and one in LA maybe. The one in LA, I can also visit KevinJ.

But I didn't just mean to make this post about the Fray's "Plans," but about mine too. Or I am not sure anymore. If you are pretty close with me, then you probably already know and if you don't then there is probably reason why you don't know me very well. I don't know- I feel like I just rambled right there. Whoops.

There's so much I want to do this summer, but I feel like this summer is almost up.
_LosAngeles Trip
_San Francisco (I have yet to go shopping in the city)
_Sonic Hamburger
_Farmers Market
_Mini-Golfing
_Go-Kart Racing
_Bowling (We went so much last year because it was always free. I bet you they hated us)
_iKEA
_Get an iPhone
_Raging Waters/Waterworld
_Beach!

But I am excited for the Fray! the end.

No comments: