AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I like to think I am pretty strong person. But I guess not.
I know I am not the strongest person physically, I mean I am 5, 5'1" on a good day.
But I thought I was a pretty strong person, I mean I was done.
But really, you can't do this. I can't do this. This is just too much.
It probably means nothing to you. And I could just be making stuff up, but I don't think so.
You have to be wondering too, right?
It's amazing how I fast I crumble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OH I KNEW IT! YOU SLUTSKY! CALL ME NOW!
you know...like i told you're other half irene, regardless of whether i am out of line for saying this, and with taking into the fact that we all have our shitty moments, from what i have been able to learn about you, despite you going through your stuff you are remarkable level headed through it all...if that makes sense. anyway i have a slight idea of what you may be blogging about, but i could be wrong but anyway do your thing and know you're stronger then you realize.
peace and wtf did you do to your facebook wall
Post a Comment