Friday, September 12, 2008

Here's to Sacramento

I've never been to Sacramento before. Well there was that time I went to West? Sacramento for that Verizon Wireless Jonas Brother Concert - oh good gracious. And that time when I went to visit Davis but ended up going to this concert forty minutes away from Davis to watch Push Push Pull, Hazel and Vine and some other band. It's starting to feel like I only go to Sacramento for concerts.
I mean I pass by Sacramento sometimes when going to Tahoe or something but that's about it. I have never been to the Capital Building till now or I guess two days ago.

BTDUBS, I hate Downtown Plaza in Sacramento.

On Tuesday, Adriana and I drove to Davis to visit to Chris. Did you guys know that after driving for sometime, or maybe just on I-80, that carpool is no longer two or more, but THREE or more. WHATTTTAFACK! But we just continued to drive because there was so much traffic and if I were to get pulled over I was planning on saying, "we didn't know." I doubt that would have worked but ya know. By the time we got there, we were all starving so we went to Fuji Sushi Buffet. F.A. Central. I wish I had a second belly.

So the day before I had put something on hold at the Forever 21 at the Downtown Plaza in Sacramento because I knew I was going to Davis and the Forever 21s in the Bay Area didn't have it. So when we are all done at sushi buffet, it's about 8:25pm. Now, the mall closes at 9:00pm, but Downtown Plaza was about 25minutes away from where we were.
Now, if you have never been Downtown Plaza, there is a reason. It is the most awkward shopping center/parking design ever. By the time we got there it was practically 9:00pm, most if not all the stores were closed. They had this directory but it didn't say where "YOU ARE HERE." So that was problem 1. Once we figured out where we were, we thought, "It's at the other end of the mall." We ran to the other end of the mall, and then we don't see it. Keep in mind - it's 9:00pm. We ask one of the stores that is still open, and they say that it's at the other end of the mall. OH SHITFACE. Also keep in mind, that we just came from sushi buffet - some of us need to use the bathroom, some of us are bloated, some of us wanted to yak, and some of us were not in shape. (I am ALL OF THE ABOVE). We get to the other end of the mall and go out doors... It's the MOFO street. We go back to where we orginally were and ask, and they said to make a right (Oh!) but that Forever 21 is closed. SHITERFACE. Chris and Adriana are like well we're here anyways, we might as well check. We get to Forever 21 and it's semi-open/semi-closed. I try and open the door it's locked but I see Adriana and Chris inside and I'm like WHA? (D'oh Moment). I get what I wanted!

**That was probably the worst ending in a story.
***Sorry you had to read that but nobody asked you to. SUCKAAA!

On to the Capital... seeing as how I have never been we decided to go or at least the outside. And ended up camerawhoring it. See pictures.


Oh herrrrro Aaaaaanold.











JUMP!











I couldn't jump over it. But look at that height!








BESTFWIENDS!

No comments: