
it happened!
birthday! valentines! presidents day!
numbers.
355miles one way
x2 (because, well, we had to)
= 710 miles ESTIMATED
ACTUAL 884
174 miles of getting lost.
left santacruz around 1pm
arrived in reno around 1145pm
yeah, it took us about 11 hours to get there. FOLs
BUT, we did have a couple of STOPs
1. sanbruno to pick up nicholas
2. a snowboard shop on elcamino
3. sanfrancisco to pick up darryl's board
4. a chevron in sanfrancisco to get gas
5. a safeway/starbucks to caffeine up
6. approaching the BAYBRIDGE; it was practically a stop
7. another gas station somewhere on I-80E
8. in n'out in vacaville
9. practically stopped in Colfax or Appleton or some place like that
9.5. along I-80E to scrap my windshield and potty
10. DESTINATION, 11 hours later.
we stayed at the Grand Sierra Resort and all I have to say is that we did it BIG.

it's a very nice hotel, and it wasn't that expensive, especially for a 3day weekend.
HIGH-FIVE to nicholas for the find.
the bathroom was craccccckin'. nice television. oh good life.
HELLA NICE DAY for SNOWBOARDING. though we did wake up a little late for the snow, but whatever. nicholas told us about Homewood. it's a nice place because it's for beginners though I do question why they would but an intermediate run in the middle of the beginner run. SIGH.
but it was really nice. it was sunny and everything. played some nice kelly clarkson and akon to get everybody EXCITED!
yadadada HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARRYL! i hope you had fun. oh and i suppose...Happy V(om) Day! Thank you for the phone too. =)
I hope the three of you guys had a BUTT LOAD of fun. I know I did, because I'd defs do a roadrip with you guys again. Though I am not sure if you guys would - sorry about the music a.d.d. I just can't help it. I need to do something while driving. MAGIC MOUNTAIN??? with EVERYBODY?
someOTHERtidbts so when I read this in futureYEARS I'll remember.
_pho in davis.
_tires. FML
_music A.D.D.
_3hour buffet
_roundtable
_johnny rocket's
_eat shit...on the bus
_rope pully thing
_snow cones
_MotN drink.
_stop and take a picture.
_car wont start
ohCR-V.

No comments:
Post a Comment